Watery shores Watery shores

Sounds like it could be used for a Spy movie or animation! :) I really dig this!

AberMashUp responds:

Thanks!!

Get Into It Get Into It

The melody is very catchy and soothing :D I only wish it were longer ;-;
Great job though!

MavMusic responds:

Thanks BubbaBrix! I'm glad you liked it. Ill try to make another Drum and Bass song that is longer just for you. ;D

8BitGamer - Genre? 8BitGamer - Genre?

Reminds me of SSX Tricky's soundtrack :D Great job on this, dude!

trip trip

Real trippy, haha XD

After Midnight After Midnight

Nice job on this! :D

Dtrmnd Dtrmnd

Dude, this is rad! Reminds me of way too many Flash games I've played over the years ^~^ Which is a good thing! :D

Afraid Afraid

Interesting.... I honestly don't have a whole lot to say about this track, except for that I think it's very unique and diverse :)

Under the Influence [Demo] Under the Influence [Demo]

Very "influential" song, I must say :P Sadly, I'm certain there are people like this in the world. If there's people who claim they'd rather listen to something soulful or meaningful, then there's sure to be people who claim they'd rather listen to something that's trippy, dank, or "lit".

Slug [Demo] Slug [Demo]

Damn dude, this is most likely my favorite track from you by far. I'm loving the vibe, the lyrics, the rhythm, and pretty much everything about it :) And that one minor issue I had with your other tracks about the volume of your vocals is non-existent in this song. This is basically perfect! Keep up the dope jams, Chris. ;3

heyopc responds:

Thank you!

I'm Broke [Demo] I'm Broke [Demo]

Tbh, not my favorite track from you, but this was still very enjoyable to listen to :) Personally I think the vocals should be a little louder, but hey, maybe all that electronic music I've been listening to is really getting to my eardrums :P I really dig the beat used in this, and I can see you worked hard on it, and the overall song as well c: Keep up the great work, Chris!