Forgery Demo Forgery Demo

This is pretty rad, dude! :) I love the graphics/art style, and the music as well, and although I know this is a demo which according to you, is supposed to "feel unfair", I agree with MaverickMode when he says you should be able to swing your sword while you run. Tbh tho, I just jumped over all the enemies and decided not to fight them :P

heyopc responds:

Yeeah its supposed to make you feel like not fighting

1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

Absentminded and uncaring o3o Complete opposite of what I am, but I like the game nevertheless :D

Red Cube Remastered (Has Major Bugs) Red Cube Remastered (Has Major Bugs)

I'm curious as to how you were able to port a Scratch game, Scratch-based file mind you, onto Newgrounds, which usually features and supports mostly .fla, .mp4, and .swf files. Also, didn't you say you were planning to remaster the graphics on all the time? They look the same to me :P

Rickkidtoons responds:

Ok. I know you're a bit confused and I'm so sorry. This is JUST A COLLECTION of my games from Scratch, with bug fixes and some MINOR graphical changes (but it's obvious that I haven't fixed them, I'm so sorry)

Also, I want to say that I converted the scratch file into a .swf file, and put it on Newgrounds. And so far with the reviews, it's been getting some REAL SLANDER. The next game I'm making will have better quality. Thank you.

Learn to Fly 3 Learn to Fly 3

Man, was I thrilled to see this on the front page of the site when I got on today. Much different game than I was expecting, nevertheless still very well done :) REALLY digging the soundtrack, too. Great job Light, you were born to give penguins the ability to fly.

Crystals Crystals

What else could I say that others haven't... It's basically a Bejeweled clone. That doesn't mean it's a bad game, but there's not exactly anything new brought to the table. Although I do enjoy the music. It's alright.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Knife goes right through Glimmer, dammit. Well how do you kill her then?

Word Play 3 Word Play 3

This is, decent I suppose. The puns are decently clever, the art is decently drawn as well, but two things really bug me: Dragging the letters and the music. I hoped I could just click the letter and it'd go in the next available slot, and you could discard the letter by clicking it again, but I guess not. As for the music, I'm not sure whether it's the fact that it's not all that interesting or it's a 8 second loop. Maybe more songs or more variety in the song itself would've helped? Not bad though, keep it up.

DL22 Beta DL22 Beta

Um... huh. I know it's a beta, but..... wow.

Kill the Plumber 2 Kill the Plumber 2

Respect to anyone who makes it past Level 20

Los Angeles Shark Los Angeles Shark

These games hurt my fingers XD But its worth it.